Thursday, July 28, 2011

Computer crapped out again!

Just as a follow up................. My computer crapped out again and this time Windows is messed up big time. Tried to do a restore with the new backup software I bought a couple of months ago (Rebit5) and the backup will only restore my D drive and not my C drive. I have tech support working on it but no luck so far! Nothing like thinking you're covered and then finding out that backup software doesn't work!

So for now the additions that I was working on for my web site are on hold. I really hope I don't have to start from scratch. If I do I will lose a lot of my programs. I am somewhat lucky in that all of my scanned matchcovers images and the files for the web site are located on an external usb drive.

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment