Sunday, June 19, 2011

Computer problems and Milwaukee Road Covers

Well, I'm back! After about a week and half with my computer down I finally figured out what was wrong with it. It seems that when I replaced one of my DVD burners with a blu-ray drive I knocked off a cable causing the computer to be unable to find my hard drive. At first I thought maybe my hard drive died but upon futher testing I found it to be ok. I really didn't want to do a complete restore even though I had just installed a new backup program a few weeks ago called rebit5 that seems to work pretty good.

Now that I'm back up and running I was able to finnish scanning the Milwaukee Road covers and uploading them to my web site. The hardest thing was to make the Milwaukee Road background for the pages.



I hope you enjoy the Milwaukee Road Covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment